Chile vs Brazil Match Info
2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Match
Chile vs. Brazil
Date: Thursday, September 2, 2021
Start Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Estadio Monumental David Arellano — Santiago, Chile
Chile vs Brazil Spread & Odds
All World Cup Qualifying betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHL: (+310) | BRA: (-110) | DRAW: (+240)
Spread: CHL: +1 (-125) | BRA: -1 (+270)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+116) | Under: (-142)
Team to Score the First Goal: CHL: (+155) | BRA: (-160) I NO GOALS: (+800)
Chile vs Brazil Expert Prediction & Pick
All World Cup Qualifying expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Outcome: Brazil Wins
Total Goals: Under 2.5
Chile vs Brazil Betting Trends & Stats
- Brazil defeated Chile, 1-0, in its last head-to-head matchup on July 2, 2021.
- Brazil is 4-1 in its last five matchups against Chile.
- Chile is 1-3-2 (W-D-L) in World Cup qualifying matches.
- Brazil is 6-0-0 (W-D-L) in World Cup qualifying matches.
- Chile has qualified for the World Cup nine times, with the last in 2014.
- Brazil has qualified for the World Cup 21 times and won the event five different times.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.