Chiefs vs Lions Game Info
Kansas City Chiefs (3-0, 2-0 Away) vs. Detroit Lions (2-0-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field – Detroit, MI
Chiefs vs Lions Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (-245) | DET: (+210)
Spread: KC: -6 (-110) | DET: +6 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 74% | DET: 26%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: KC: (+550) | DET: (+6000)
Chiefs vs Lions Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games when playing Detroit.
- Kansas City is 2-4 straight up in its last six games when playing on the road against Detroit.
- The total has hit the over in each of Detroit's last five games when playing Kansas City.
- Detroit is 5-12 straight up in its last 17 games when playing as the underdog.
Chiefs vs Lions Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 33.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL)
- Kansas City is allowing 21.3 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL)
- Detroit is averaging 22.3 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL)
- Detroit is allowing 20.3 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL)
- Kansas City defeated to the Baltimore Ravens, 33-28, at home in Week 3.
- Detroit defeated the Philadelphia Eagles, 27-24, on the road in Week 3.
Chiefs vs Lions Prop Bet
All Chiefs-Lions odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Kansas City Chiefs by 14+ Points (+185) – The Lions are off to a Cinderella start, but the Chiefs could bring them back to reality on Sunday. The Lions defense has faced just one top-10 offense this season (Philadelphia) and hasn't faced anything close to the kind of talent that the Chiefs boast on offense. Kansas City has also won both of the road games they've played this season by 14 points or more.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.