Chicago Sky vs Phoenix Mercury WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
Sky vs Mercury Game Info
Chicago Sky (17-11, 6-7 Away) vs. Phoenix Mercury (13-14, 9-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019
Start Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Talking Stick Resort Arena – Phoenix, AZ
Sky vs Mercury Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+160) | PHX: (-190)
Spread: CHI: +4 (-110) | PHX: -4 (-110)
Total: 166.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: CHI: (+3400) | PHX: (+2400)
Sky vs Mercury Betting Trends & Stats
- Chicago is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Chicago is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Chicago's last nine games.
- Phoenix is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games.
- Phoenix is 2-4 straight up in its last six games overall.
Sky vs Mercury Prop Bet
All Sky-Mercury betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Sky) Total Points: Over 81.5 (-110) — The Chicago Sky offense has been a force in recent games, scoring 81 points or more in nine straight contests while averaging 88.67 points per game (PPG) during that stretch. Chicago has also kept a similar scoring pace in road games, averaging 87.2 PPG over its last five games away from home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.