Chargers vs Cardinals Game Info
Los Angeles Chargers (0-0 Away) vs. Arizona Cardinals (0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium – Glendale, AZ
Chargers vs Cardinals Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+118) | ARI: (-144)
Spread: LAC: +2 (+100) | ARI: -2 (-120)
Total: 37 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-128)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAC: 42% | ARI: 58%
Chargers vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Chargers were 10-8 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- Arizona was 7-8-1 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in nine of the Chargers' 18 games last season.
- The total hit the over in seven of Arizona's 16 games last season.
Chargers vs Cardinals Stats
- The Chargers averaged 26.8 points per game (PPG) last season (T-No. 6 in the NFL).
- The Chargers surrendered 20.6 PPG last season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Arizona averaged 14.1 PPG last season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Arizona surrendered 26.6 PPG last season (No. 26 in the NFL).
Chargers vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Chargers-Cardinals odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Arizona Cardinals by 1-13 Points (+150) – Preseason games are notoriously tough to predict considering each team's starters are typically on the field no longer than the opening drive. However, Arizona could have the advantage in this one. The Cardinals went 3-1 last preseason, including a seven-point win over the Chargers in Week 1. Three of Los Angeles' four 2018 preseason games were also decided by fewer than 11 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.