Central Michigan vs Ball State Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Central Michigan Chippewas (6-4, 4-2 MAC) vs. Ball State Cardinals (5-5, 3-3 MAC)
Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Scheumann Stadium – Muncie, IN
Central Michigan vs Ball State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CMU: (+102) | BALL: (-124)
Spread: CMU: +1.5 (-108) | BALL: -1.5 (-112)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Central Michigan vs Ball State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ball State Wins (63.2%)
Central Michigan vs Ball State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ball State is 24-20-1 in 45 all-time head-to-head matchups against Central Michigan.
- Ball State defeated Central Michigan, 45-20, in their last meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Central Michigan is 3-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Ball State.
- Ball State is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Central Michigan's last eight road games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Ball State's last 13 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.