The Monday schedule in the NBA includes a matchup between the Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat.
Find all of our NBA odds and spreads here, then read on for everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Celtics vs Heat Game Info
- Boston Celtics (51-31) vs. Miami Heat (53-29)
- Date: Monday, May 23, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: TD Garden -- Boston, Massachusetts
Celtics vs Heat Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-310) | MIA: (+250)
- Spread: BOS: -7 (-110) | MIA: +7 (-110)
- Total: 206 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Celtics vs Heat Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions and picks are from numberFire.
Prediction: Celtics win (70.8%)
Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends
- Boston has beaten the spread 52 times in 82 games.
- The Celtics are 12-16 as 7-point favorites or more.
- Boston has played 82 games this year, and 49 of them have gone over the total.
- Miami has beaten the spread 55 times in 82 games.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 4-1 as 7-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 52 Miami games (out of 82) that went over the total this year.
Celtics vs Heat Point Spread
The Celtics are favored by seven points at home versus the Heat. Boston is -110 to cover the spread, while Miami is -110.
Celtics vs Heat Over/Under
A combined point total of 206 has been set for Celtics-Heat on May 23, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Celtics vs Heat Moneyline
Miami is a +250 underdog on the moneyline, while Boston is a -310 favorite at home.