The Monday schedule in the NBA includes a matchup between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Orlando Magic.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cavaliers vs Magic Game Info
- Cleveland Cavaliers (41-33) vs. Orlando Magic (20-55)
- Date: Monday, March 28, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse -- Cleveland, Ohio
Cavaliers vs Magic Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-480) | ORL: (+370)
- Spread: CLE: -9.5 (-110) | ORL: +9.5 (-110)
- Total: 215 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cavaliers vs Magic Betting Trends
- Cleveland's record against the spread is 38-31-5.
- As a 9.5-point favorite or greater, the Cavaliers have one win ATS (1-1) this season.
- Cleveland has played 74 games this year, and 32 of them have hit the over.
- Orlando has beaten the spread 33 times in 75 games.
- Against the spread as 9.5-point underdogs or greater, the Magic are 12-17.
- There have been 39 Orlando games (out of 75) that hit the over this season.
Cavaliers vs Magic Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cavaliers win (85.3%)
Cavaliers vs Magic Point Spread
The Magic are 9.5-point road underdogs against the Cavaliers. Orlando is -110 to cover the spread, and Cleveland is -110.
Cavaliers vs Magic Over/Under
The Cavaliers-Magic matchup on March 28 has been given an over/under of 215 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Cavaliers vs Magic Moneyline
Cleveland is a -480 favorite on the moneyline, while Orlando is a +370 underdog on the road.