Wednesday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Chicago Bulls.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cavaliers vs Bulls Game Info
- Cleveland Cavaliers (27-18) vs. Chicago Bulls (27-15)
- Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
Cavaliers vs Bulls Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-148) | CHI: (+126)
- Spread: CLE: -3 (-110) | CHI: +3 (-110)
- Total: 217.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cavaliers vs Bulls Betting Trends
- Cleveland's record against the spread is 29-12-4.
- The Cavaliers are 12-4-2 as 1-point favorites or more.
- Out of 45 Cleveland games so far this season, 17 have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Chicago is 24-18-0 this year.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 6-7 as 1-point underdogs or greater.
- This season, 21 of Chicago's 42 games have gone over the point total.
Cavaliers vs Bulls Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Cavaliers vs Bulls Point Spread
The Bulls are hosting the Cavaliers and favored by 3 points (-110 to cover). And Cleveland, the underdog, is -110.
Cavaliers vs Bulls Over/Under
A combined point total of 216.5 has been set for Cavaliers-Bulls on January 19, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Cavaliers vs Bulls Moneyline
Cleveland is the favorite, -148 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +126 underdog despite being at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!