The MLB slate on Sunday includes the St. Louis Cardinals facing the Cincinnati Reds.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Reds Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (9-4) vs. Cincinnati Reds (2-13)
- Date: Sunday, April 24, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Cardinals vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-144) | CIN: (+122)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+112) | CIN: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cardinals vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (62.1%)
Cardinals vs Reds Moneyline
- The Cardinals vs Reds moneyline has St. Louis as a -144 favorite, while Cincinnati is a +122 underdog at home.
Cardinals vs Reds Spread
- The Cardinals are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Reds. The Cardinals are +112 to cover, and the Reds are -134.
Cardinals vs Reds Over/Under
- The over/under for the Cardinals versus Reds game on April 24 has been set at 8.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.