Cardinals vs Ravens Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for Week 2
Cardinals vs Ravens Game Info
Arizona Cardinals (0-0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium – Baltimore, MD
Cardinals vs Ravens Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+540) | BAL: (-700)
Spread: ARI: +13 (-110) | BAL: -13 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 57% | BAL: 43%
Cardinals vs Ravens Betting Trends
- Arizona is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Baltimore.
- Arizona is 1-5 straight up in its last six games on the road.
- Baltimore is 1-6 ATS in its last seven home games.
- Baltimore is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games played in September.
Cardinals vs Ravens Stats
- Arizona averaged 14.1 points per game (PPG) in 2018 (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Arizona surrendered 26.6 PPG in 2018 (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Baltimore averaged 24.3 PPG in 2018 (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Baltimore surrendered 18.2 PPG in 2018 (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Arizona tied with the Detroit Lions, 27-27, in Week 1.
- Baltimore defeated the Miami Dolphins, 59-10, in Week 1.
Cardinals vs Ravens Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Ravens odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Quarter Winner: Baltimore Ravens (-310) – The Baltimore Ravens got out to a ridiculously fast start, dropping 21 points in the first quarter alone. On the other hand, the Arizona Cardinals were shutout in the first quarter, and didn't even generate a first down until early in the second quarter, on their fifth drive. Now against a much more impressive defense, Kyler Murray and the Cardinals could get off to another slow start in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.