Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Phillies Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (26-27, 10-15 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (32-22, 19-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Cardinals vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+148) | PHI: (-170)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-132) | PHI: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 10 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 21% | PHI: 79%
Starting Pitcher: STL: Genesis Cabrera (first start) | PHI: Aaron Nola (5-0, 4.53 ERA)
Cardinals vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 4-11 straight up in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of St. Louis' last nine games.
- Philadelphia is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Philadelphia's last nine games.
Cardinals vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Marcell Ozuna to Hit a Home Run (+300) – Ozuna finally got back on track Tuesday with a two-run home run in the first inning off of Nick Pivetta after struggling for much of May. He's hit two home runs over the last five games after only hitting one home run during the first two weeks of the month. He still leads the Cardinals with 15 home runs, and 13 of those home runs have come off right handed pitching. He's also hit nine home runs on the road this year.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.