Cardinals vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Doubleheader Game 1
By Larry Rupp
Cardinals vs Cubs Game 1 Info
St Louis Cardinals (14-15, 6-8 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (23-15, 13-8 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 5, 2020
Time: 5:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
How to Watch: MLB Network
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-108) | CHC: (-108)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-205) | CHC: -1.5 (+172)
Total: 6 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): STL: (N/A) | CHC: (N/A)
World Series Odds: STL: (+3800) | CHC: (+1500)
Cardinals vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
Cardinals: Adam Wainwright (3-0, 2.65 ERA)
Cubs: Adbert Alzolay (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Cardinals vs Cubs Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Cubs
Over/Under: Over 6
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Cubs defeated St. Louis yesterday, 4-1.
- St. Louis is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of St. Louis' last six road games.
- The Cubs are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of the Cubs' last 18 games.
Cardinals vs Cubs Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.38 runs per game this season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
- St. Louis is surrendering 3.83 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.82 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.32 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.