Cardinals vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, September 19
By Dan Israeli
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (85-67, 36-38 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (82-70, 51-26 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 19, 2019
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-110) | CHC: (-104)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+158) | CHC: +1.5 (-186)
Total: 7 – Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 47% | CHC: 53%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Jack Flaherty (10-8, 3.05 ERA) | CHC: Kyle Hendricks (11-9, 3.26 ERA)
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of St. Louis' last seven games against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of St. Louis' last 15 road games against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are 5-0 straight up in their last five home games against St. Louis.
- The Cubs are 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven home games against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Cubs Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.09 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Jack Flaherty is 2-2 with a 3.60 ERA in eight career appearances (seven starts) against the Cubs.
- Kyle Hendricks is 8-2 with a 2.74 ERA in 17 career starts against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jack Flaherty - Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (+100) – Few pitchers have been as good as Jack Flaherty in the second half of the season. The right-hander owns a sparkling 1.05 ERA and 0.79 WHIP over his last 12 starts. And one thing that has remained elite all year is his strikeout rate, as the Cardinals' ace has compiled 206 strikeouts in 174 1/3 innings. He has managed at least eight strikeouts in four of his last five outings, and rung up nine Cubs over seven innings of shutout ball the last time he faced Chicago on Aug. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.