Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Brewers Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (9-6, 4-4 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (10-6, 5-2 Home)
Date: Monday, April 15, 2019
Time: 7:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+118) | MIL: (-136)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-180) | MIL: -1.5 (+152)
Total: 9 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 28% | MIL: 72%
Starting Pitcher: STL: Dakota Hudson (0-1, 2.79 ERA) | MIL: Freddy Peralta (1-0, 6.91 ERA)
Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 11-4 against the spread (ATS) this season, which is the second-best ATS record in the MLB.
- The total has hit the over in nine of St. Louis' 15 games this season.
- Milwaukee is 7-9 ATS this season.
- The under has hit in nine of Milwaukee's 16 games this season.
Cardinals vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dakota Hudson Total Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-165) – Hudson has been solid this season, but he hasn't exactly been racking up strikeouts, hence the low total. However, Hudson has struck out at least four batters in both of his starts this season, striking out six in his first start, and four in his second. Hudson also pitched 3 1/3 scoreless innings against the Milwaukee Brewers last season, so he has a strong track record against them.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.