Cardinals vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for NLDS Game 2
Cardinals vs Braves Game Info
2019 NL Division Series Game 2: (STL leads series 1-0)
St. Louis Cardinals (91-71, 41-40 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (97-65, 50-31 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 4, 2019
Time: 4:37 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Atlanta, GA
Cardinals vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-128) | ATL: (+110)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+130) | ATL: +1.5 (+110)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 21% | ATL: 79%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Jack Flaherty (11-8, 2.75 ERA) | ATL: Mike Foltynewicz (8-6, 4.54 ERA)
Cardinals vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of St. Louis' last five games.
- St. Louis is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Atlanta is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Atlanta is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
Cardinals vs Braves Stats
- St. Louis averaged 4.72 runs per game in the 2019 regular season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Atlanta averaged 5.28 runs per game in the 2019 regular season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Jack Flaherty is 1-1 with a 4.32 ERA in three career starts against Atlanta.
- Mike Foltynewicz is 3-4 with a 7.64 ERA in seven career starts against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Braves Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Total Strikeouts: Jack Flaherty: Over 6.5 (-118) — Jack Flaherty has been a great strikeout machine this season, recording 231 Ks in 196 1/3 innings pitched. Additionally, he has thrown for seven or more strikeouts in seven of his last eight starts. In his lone start against the Braves this season, he recorded seven strikeouts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.