Canisius vs Rider Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 21 College Basketball Game
On Friday in college basketball, the Canisius Golden Griffins are up against the Rider Broncs.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Canisius vs Rider Point Spread
Canisius is favored by 4 points against Rider. Canisius is -106 to cover the spread, while Rider is -114.
Canisius vs Rider Over/Under
A combined point total of 143 has been set for Canisius-Rider on January 21, with the over at -114 and the under at -106.
Canisius vs Rider Moneyline
Canisius is a -166 favorite on the moneyline, while Rider is a +138 underdog.
Canisius vs Rider Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Canisius wins (59.3%)
Canisius vs Rider Betting Trends
- Canisius is 11-5-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Golden Griffins are winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites this year.
- Canisius has played 17 games this season, and six of them have gone over the total.
- Rider's record against the spread is 10-5-0.
- The Broncs have covered every time (7-0) as a 4.5-point underdog or more this year.
- Out of 16 Rider games so far this season, five have gone over the total.
Canisius vs Rider Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Canisius: (-166) | Rider: (+138)
- Spread: Canisius: -4 (-106) | Rider: +4 (-114)
- Total: 143 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!