Canadiens vs Penguins Game Info
Montreal Canadiens (31-40-9, 17-17-3 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (40-29-6, 23-12-4 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 1, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON, Canada
Canadiens vs Penguins Betting Lines
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MTL: (+140) | PIT: (-165)
Spread: MTL: +1.5 (-180) | PIT: -1.5 (+155)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+100) I Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MTL: 4% | PIT: 96%
Canadiens vs Penguins Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Montreal Canadiens
Over/Under: Over 5.5 Goals
Canadiens vs Penguins Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh defeated Montreal, 4-1, in the last meeting between these two teams on Feb. 14, 2020.
- Pittsburgh is 2-1 against Montreal this season.
- Montreal is 4-10 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Montreal's last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Pittsburgh's last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!