Butler vs DePaul College Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Butler Bulldogs (15-2, 3-1 Big East) vs. DePaul Blue Demons (12-5, 0-4 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Wintrust Arena – Chicago, IL
Butler vs DePaul Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUT: (-190) | DEP: (+160)
Spread: BUT: -4 (-110) | DEP: +4 (-110)
Total: 130 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUT: 88% | DEP: 12%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BUT: (+1800) | DEP: (+12000)
Butler vs DePaul Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Butler vs DePaul Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Butler defeated DePaul, 91-78, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 16, 2019.
- Butler is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- Butler is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with DePaul.
- Butler is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- DePaul is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Butler lost to No. 18 Seton Hall, 78-70, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020.
- DePaul lost to No. 14 Villanova, 79-75 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.