The Chicago Bulls versus the Minnesota Timberwolves is on the NBA schedule for Friday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Bulls vs Timberwolves Game Info
- Chicago Bulls (34-21) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (29-26)
- Date: Friday, February 11, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: United Center -- Chicago, Illinois
Bulls vs Timberwolves Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHI: (-176) | MIN: (+148)
- Spread: CHI: -4 (-110) | MIN: +4 (-110)
- Total: 240.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bulls vs Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Chicago is 33-22-0 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 4-point favorites or more, the Bulls are 13-4.
- Chicago has seen 30 of its 55 games hit the over.
- Against the spread, Minnesota is 29-26-0 this year.
- The Timberwolves' ATS record as 4-point underdogs or greater is 9-7.
- There have been 32 Minnesota games (out of 55) that hit the over this season.
Bulls vs Timberwolves Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bulls win (69.9%)
Bulls vs Timberwolves Point Spread
The Timberwolves are at the Bulls, and underdogs by four points. Minnesota is -110 to cover the spread, and Chicago is -110.
Bulls vs Timberwolves Over/Under
Bulls versus Timberwolves on February 11 has an over/under of 240.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Bulls vs Timberwolves Moneyline
Chicago is the favorite, -176 on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a +148 underdog on the road.
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!