Bulls vs Magic Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Chicago Bulls (8-12, 5-5 Away) vs. Orlando Magic (8-14, 4-7 Home)
Date: Friday, Feb. 5, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Amway Center — Orlando, FL
Bulls vs Magic Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (-142) | ORL: (+120)
Spread: CHI: -2.5 (-105) | ORL: +2.5 (-115)
Total: 223.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: (72%) | ORL: (28%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHI: (+25000) | ORL: (+16000)
Bulls vs Magic Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bulls vs Magic Betting Trends
- Chicago is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Chicago's last five games.
- Orlando is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Orlando's last five games.
- Chicago lost to New York, 107-103, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 3, 2021.
- Orlando lost to Toronto, 123-108, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.