Bucknell vs Holy Cross Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Bucknell vs Holy Cross Basketball Game Info
Bucknell Bison (10-17, 6-8 Patriot) vs. Holy Cross Crusaders (3-24, 2-12 Patriot)
Date: Monday, Feb. 17, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Hart Center – Worcester, MA
Coverage: CBSSN (CBS Sports Network)
Bucknell vs Holy Cross Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUCK: (N/A) I HC: (N/A)
Spread: BUCK: -7 (-110) I HC: +7 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUCK: 41% I HC: 59%
Bucknell vs Holy Cross Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Holy Cross: 28.7%
Bucknell vs Holy Cross Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Bucknell defeated Holy Cross, 75-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 11, 2020.
- Bucknell is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Holy Cross.
- Bucknell is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Holy Cross.
- The total has hit the under in each of Bucknell's last six games.
- Holy Cross is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Bucknell defeated American, 72-68, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Holy Cross lost to Lafayette, 72-62, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.