Buccaneers vs Chiefs Super Bowl 55 Game Info
Super Bowl LV Matchup
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (14-2)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Buccaneers vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All Super Bowl 55 betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+138) | KC: (-160)
Spread: TB: +3 (-110) | KC: -3 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: (40%) | KC: (60%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+138) | KC: (-160)
Buccaneers vs Chiefs Expert Prediction & Pick
Buccaneers vs Chiefs Super Bowl LV predictions are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Against the Spread (ATS) Pick: Push
Buccaneers vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- Kansas City defeated Tampa Bay, 27-24, when these two teams last met in Week 12 of the 2020 NFL regular season.
- Tampa Bay is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Kansas City is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Tampa Bay defeated the Green Bay Packers, 31-26, in the NFC Championship Game.
- Kansas City defeated the Buffalo Bills, 38-24, in the AFC Championship Game.
Buccaneers vs Chiefs Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 30.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 22.3 PPG this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 29.6 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 22.4 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
What Time is the Super Bowl 2021 Kickoff?
Super Bowl LV between the Buccaneers and Chiefs will kick off at 6:30 p.m. EST on CBS.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!