Bryant vs Houston Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 3 College Basketball Game
Bryant vs Houston Basketball Game Info
Bryant Bulldogs (3-4, 1-2 Away) vs. No. 15 Houston Cougars (6-1, 4-0 Home)
Date: Friday, December 3, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center — Houston, TX
Bryant vs Houston Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BRY: (+1600) | HOU: (-4500)
Spread: BRY: +22.5 (-108) | HOU: -22.5 (-112)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BRY: (N/A) | HOU: (+3000)
Bryant vs Houston Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston Cougars win (96.0%)
Bryant vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Bryant and Houston.
- Bryant is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Houston is 5-1 ATS In its last six games this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Bryant's last seven road games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Houston's last 10 games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.