Bruins vs Blue Jackets Game 3 Betting Lines, Spread and Odds for 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Bruins vs Blue Jackets Game 3 Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: Series Tied 1-1
WC2 Columbus Blue Jackets (47-31-4, 98 points) vs. No. 2 Boston Bruins (49-24-9, 107 Points)
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Time: 7:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationwide Arena — Columbus, OH
Bruins vs Blue Jackets Betting Info & Series Price
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+105) | CBJ: (-125)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-280) | CBJ: -1.5 (+230)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+105) | Under: (-125)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 33% | CBJ: 67%
Series Price: BOS: (-134) | CBJ: (+110)
Bruins vs Blue Jackets Betting Trends & Stats
- Columbus is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- Boston is 4-1 straight up in its last five road games.
- The total has gone over in each of Columbus' last five home games against Boston.
- The total has gone under in six of Boston's last nine games.
Bruins vs Blue Jackets Prop Bet
All Bruins-Blue Jackets betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Home Goals: Columbus Blue Jackets 3 or 4 (+140) – The Bruins were one of the best defensive teams in hockey this year, but locking down the red-hot Blue Jackets on the road could be a tall order. Columbus has scored at least three or more goals in four of its last five home games (including the regular season) and in five the Blue Jackets' six postseason games thus far.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up to $100!
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.