Broncos vs Steelers NFL Week 2 Game Info
2020 NFL Season Week 2
Denver Broncos (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 20, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Broncos vs Steelers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+235) | PIT: (-290)
Spread: DEN: +6.5 (-110) | PIT: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (29%) | PIT: (71%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DEN: (+7000) | PIT: (+2200)
Broncos vs Steelers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Score Prediction: Broncos 13 | Steelers 24
Broncos vs Steelers Betting Trends
- Denver lost to Tennessee, 16-14, in Week 1.
- Pittsburgh defeated the Giants, 26-16, in Week 1.
- Denver is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games going back to the 2019 season.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Denver's last 20 games going back to the 2019 season.
- Pittsburgh is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games going back to the 2019 season.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Pittsburgh's last nine games going back to the 2019 season.
Broncos vs Steelers Stats
- Denver is averaging 14.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 16.0 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 26.0 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 16.0 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.