Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (46-42, 19-24 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (42-44, 20-20 Home)
Date: Friday, July 5, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-112) | PIT: (-102)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-225) | PIT: -1.5 (+185)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 72% | PIT: 28%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Zach Davies (7-2, 3.24) ERA) | PIT: Steven Brault (3-1, 4.29 ERA)
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in the last five games these teams have met.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Milwaukee's last nine games.
- Pittsburgh is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- Pittsburgh is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games.
Brewers vs Pirates Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.75 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.74 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Zach Davies has a 4-5 record with a 5.08 ERA in 12 career starts against Pittsburgh.
- Steven Brault has a 1-2 record with a 3.83 ERA in 13 career appearances (seven starts) against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Brewers-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Steven Brault - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (+114) — Brault has gone over this total in three of his last four appearances, including an appearance against Milwaukee, in which he totaled five strikeouts. Milwaukee averages the fifth-most strikeouts per game (9.57), and the Brewers' average on the road is even worse at 9.86 Ks per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.