Braves vs Yankees Game Info
Atlanta Braves (11-8, 4-6 Away) vs. New York Yankees (11-6, 5-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 12, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – Bronx, NY
Braves vs Yankees Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+166) | NYY: (-194)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-108) | NYY: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (4%) | NYY: (96%)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+1300) | NYY: (+400)
Braves vs Yankees Probable Pitchers
Braves: Huascar Ynoa (0-0, 3.86 ERA)
Yankees: Masahiro Tanaka (0-0, 1.17 ERA)
Braves vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The Yankees defeated Atlanta yesterday, 9-6.
- Atlanta is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games against the Yankees.
- Atlanta is 2-5 straight up in its last seven road games.
- The Yankees are 10-5 straight up in their last 15 games.
- The Yankees are 6-1 straight up in their last seven home games.
Braves vs Yankees Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.32 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.32 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.18 runs per game this season (T-No. 5 in MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 4.18 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!