Braves vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 13
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Wednesday slate includes the Atlanta Braves facing the Washington Nationals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Braves vs Nationals Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (3-3) vs. Washington Nationals (2-3)
- Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2022
- Time: 12:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-230) | WSH: (+190)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-108) | WSH: +1.5 (-111)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Braves vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (68.4%)
Braves vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is a +190 underdog on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -230 favorite at home.
Braves vs Nationals Spread
- The Braves are hosting the Nationals and are favored by 1.5 runs (-108 to cover) on the runline. Washington is -111 to cover.
Braves vs Nationals Over/Under
- The Braves-Nationals contest on April 13 has been given an over/under of nine runs. The over is set at -108 and the under at -112.