Braves vs Brewers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 7
The MLB schedule on Saturday includes the Atlanta Braves facing the Milwaukee Brewers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Braves vs Brewers Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (12-16) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (18-8)
- Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-112) | MIL: (-104)
- Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-182) | MIL: -1.5 (+150)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Braves vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will hand the ball to Max Fried (3-2, 1.93 ERA) looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Brewers will turn to Corbin Burnes (1-1, 1.93).
Braves vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (52.3%)
Braves vs Brewers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Braves vs. Brewers reveal Atlanta as the favorite (-112) and Milwaukee as the underdog (-104) on the road.
Braves vs Brewers Spread
- The Brewers are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Braves. The Brewers are +150 to cover, and the Braves are -182.
Braves vs Brewers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7 has been set for Braves-Brewers on May 7, with the over at -102 and the under at -120.
Braves vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Braves have come away with seven wins in the 16 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Atlanta has come away with a win seven times in 20 chances when named as a favorite of at least -108 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and their opponents have gone over in 16 of their 29 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Brewers have won 66.7% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (2-1).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -108 or longer, Milwaukee has gone 2-1 (66.7%).
- In the 26 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Milwaukee, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-12-3).