Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Bowling Green Falcons and Kent State Golden Flashes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bowling Green vs Kent State Point Spread
The Golden Flashes are 16.5-point home favorites against the Falcons. Kent State is -110 to cover the spread, while Bowkng Green is -110 to cover as the 16.5-point underdog.
Bowling Green vs Kent State Over/Under
The over/under for the Bowling Green vs Kent State Week 5 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Bowling Green vs Kent State Moneyline
The Falcons vs Golden Flashes moneyline has Kent State as a -1050 favorite, while Bowling Green is the +630 underdog on the road.
Bowling Green vs Kent State Betting Trends
- Bowling Green is 60-22-6 straight up in 88 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kent State.
- Kent State defeated Bowling Green, 62-24, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 10, 2020.
- Bowling Green is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Kent State.
- The total has hit the under in each of Bowling Green's last five games.
- Kent State is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Kent State's last five games.
Bowling Green vs Kent State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BGSU: (+630) | KENT: (-1050)
Spread: BGSU: +16.5 (-110) | KENT: -16.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BGSU: (N/A) | KENT: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.