Boston College vs Syracuse Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Boston College vs Syracuse Basketball Game Info
Boston College Eagles (9-7, 3-2 ACC) vs. Syracuse Orange (9-7, 2-3 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome – Syracuse, NY
Boston College vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+470) | SYR: (-660)
Spread: BC: +11 (-110) | SYR: -11 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: (63%) | SYR: (37%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BC: (N/A) | SYR: (+18000)
Boston College vs Syracuse Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 13.3%
Boston College vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Syracuse defeated Boston College, 67-56, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 9, 2019.
- Syracuse is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Syracuse is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- The total has hit the under in five of Boston College's last six games.
- Boston College is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Syracuse.
- Boston College lost to Georgia Tech, 71-52, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- Syracuse defeated Virginia, 63-55, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.