Dortmund vs Bayern Munich Game Info
German DFL-Supercup Match 2019
BV Borussia Dortmund (0-0-0, 0 points, Bundesliga) vs. FC Bayern Munich (0-0-0, 0 points, Bundesliga)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 3, 2019
Start Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Signal-Iduna-Park – Dortmund, Germany
Stream: BT Sport Live
Dortmund vs Bayern Munich Betting Odds
All DFL-Supercup betting lines and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BVB: (+240) I FCB: (-105) | DRAW: (+280)
To Lift the Cup: BVB: (+140) | FCB: (-200)
Spread: BVB: +1 (-125) | FCB: -1 (+250)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-205) | Under: (+164)
Team to Score the First Goal: BVB: (+120) | FCB: (-160) I NO GOALS: (+1800)
Dortmund vs Bayern Munich Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Bayern Munich defeated Dortmund, 5-0, in the most recent meeting between these two clubs, which was a German Bundesliga match on April 6, 2019.
- Bayern Munich is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Dortmund.
- Bayern Munich has seven DFL-Supercup wins, which is the most of any German Bundesliga club.
- Bayern Munich has won three straight DFL-Supercup titles.
- Dortmund's five DFL-Supercup wins are the second-most titles behind Bayern Munich.
- Dortmund and Bayern Munich have combined to win nine of the last 11 consecutive DFL-Supercups.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.