Boise State vs Air Force Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
No. 25 Boise State Broncos (1-0, 1-0 MW) vs. Air Force Falcons (1-1, 0-1 MW)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Falcon Stadium – USAF Academy, CO
Coverage: CBSSN (CBS Sports Network)
Boise State vs Air Force Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (-750) | AF: (+490)
Spread: BSU: -14.5 (-104) | AF: +14.5 (-118)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BSU: (65%) | AF: (35%)
Boise State vs Air Force Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Boise State: (78.8%) | Air Force: (21.2%)
Boise State vs Air Force Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated Air Force, 30-19, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 20, 2019.
- Boise State is 5-3 in the eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against Air Force.
- Boise State is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head matchups against Air Force.
- Boise State defeated Utah State, 42-13, at home in Week 8.
- Air Force lost to San Jose State, 17-6, on the road in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!