Blues vs Wild Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 1)
Blues vs Wild Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season- Winter Classic
St. Louis Blues (18-9-5, 6-6-3 Away) vs. Minnesota Wild (19-9-2, 10-2-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field — Minneapolis,MN
Blues vs Wild Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+100) | MIN: (-120)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-280) | MIN: -1.5 (+220)
Total: 6 – Over: (-108) I Under: (-112)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: STL: (+2400) | MIN: (+1800)
Blues vs Wild Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Minnesota Wild win (59.7%)
Blues vs Wild Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in three of St. Louis' last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Minnesota's last five games.
- St. Louis is 12-16 against the spread (ATS) in its last 28 away games.
- Minnesota is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
Blues vs Wild Prop Bets
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
- Ryan Hartman — 0.5: Over (+184) | Under (-230)
- Kevin Fiala — 0.5: Over (+186) | Under (-235)
- David Perron — 0.5: Over (+140) | Under (-172)
- Ryan O'Reilly — 0.5: Over (+148) | Under (-184)
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.