Blue Jays vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 31
By Duel Staff
The Toronto Blue Jays versus the Detroit Tigers is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (56-45) vs. Detroit Tigers (41-61)
- Date: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Time: 12:05 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-290) | DET: (+235)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-134) | DET: +1.5 (+112)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Blue Jays vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Jose Berrios (7-4) for the Toronto Blue Jays, and Garrett Hill (1-2) for the Detroit Tigers.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (71.1%)
Blue Jays vs Tigers Moneyline
- Toronto is the favorite, -290 on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +235 underdog on the road.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Tigers are +112 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are -134.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus Tigers on July 31 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -120 and the under set at -102.
Blue Jays vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been chosen as favorites in 77 games this year and have walked away with the win 46 times (59.7%) in those games.
- Toronto has a win-loss record of 5-2 when favored by -300 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Toronto and their opponents have hit the over in 49 of their 96 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Tigers have won 34.3% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (24-46).
- Detroit has gone 2-2 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +245 or longer (50%).
- Detroit has had an over/under set by bookmakers 89 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 34 of those games (34-52-3).