Blue Jays vs Red Sox Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (4-8, 1-4 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (3-9, 0-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+162) | BOS: (-188)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-120) | BOS: -1.5 (+102)
Total: 9 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 22% | BOS: 78%
Starting Pitcher: TOR: Aaron Sanchez (1-1, 1.64) | BOS: Nathan Eovaldi (0-1, 8.10 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Boston is 1-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has gone over in six of Bostons' last 10 games.
- Toronto is 4-6 ATS in its last 10 games.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Blue Jays-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kendrys Morales to Hit a Home Run (+430) – Kendrys Morales has hit at least 20 home runs in each season that he has played 130 or more games throughout his career. So far this year, Morales has not hit a home run in 29 at-bats, but he could have a favorable pitching matchup in Thursday's game. Boston is starting Nathan Eovaldi, who has struggled so far this year, surrendering four home runs and an 8.10 ERA.