Blue Jays vs Rays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 15
By Duel Staff
Sunday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Toronto Blue Jays and the Tampa Bay Rays.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Rays Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (18-16) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (20-14)
- Date: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Blue Jays vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-120) | TB: (+102)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+140) | TB: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Blue Jays vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The Blue Jays will start Alek Manoah (4-0) versus the Rays and Jeffrey Springs (1-1).
Blue Jays vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (56.5%)
Blue Jays vs Rays Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is a +102 underdog on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -120 favorite on the road.
Blue Jays vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Rays are -170 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are +140.
Blue Jays vs Rays Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Blue Jays-Rays on May 15, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Blue Jays vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been victorious in 13, or 68.4%, of the 19 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Contests with Toronto have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 10 of 30 chances this season.
- The Rays have gone 4-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 44.4% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has had an over/under set by bookmakers 34 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 15 of those games (15-16-3).