Blue Jays vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 17
On Wednesday in the MLB, the Toronto Blue Jays are playing the Baltimore Orioles.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (61-54) vs. Baltimore Orioles (61-55)
- Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- Time: 3:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-184) | BAL: (+154)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+108) | BAL: +1.5 (-130)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Blue Jays will give the ball to Ross Stripling versus the Orioles and Austin Voth (3-1).
Blue Jays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (69.7%)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is the underdog, +154 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -184 favorite at home.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are +1.5 on the spread (-130 to cover), and Toronto is +108 to cover the runline.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Over/Under
- The over/under for Blue Jays-Orioles on August 17 is 9. The over is +100, and the under is -122.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have come away with 50 wins in the 88 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Toronto has been victorious 26 times in 41 chances when named as a favorite of at least -174 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have gone over in 55 of their 107 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Orioles have won 47 of the 95 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (49.5%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +146 or longer, Baltimore has an 18-25 record (winning 41.9% of its games).
- Baltimore has played in 111 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 53 times (53-53-5).