Bill Algeo vs Spike Carlyle Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights For UFC Fight Night
By michael obermuller
Algeo vs Carlyle Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 15 — Men's Featherweight Event
Bill "Senor Perfecto" Algeo (13-5-0, 3 KOs, 6 Submissions) vs. Spike "Alpha Ginger" Carlyle (9-2-0, 5 KOs, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the first fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Algeo vs Carlyle Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 15 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bill Algeo (+154)
- Spike Carlyle (-184)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Algeo by KO/TKO: (+1000)
- Algeo by Points : (+260)
- Algeo by Submission: (+900)
- Carlyle by KO/TKO: (+150)
- Carlyle by Points : (+440)
- Carlyle by Submission: (+800)
Algeo vs Carlyle Prediction
UFC Vegas Algeo-Carlyle prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Spike Carlyle (80%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (60%)
Algeo vs Carlyle Betting Trends & Stats
- Bill Algeo lost to Ricardo Lamas, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Aug. 29, 2020.
- Spike Carlyle lost to Billy Quarantillo, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on May 30, 2020.
- Algeo averages 7.87 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Carlyle averages 3.47 significant strikes landed per minute with a 60% accuracy rate.
- Algeo averages 7.20 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 35% defense rate.
- Carlyle averages 3.11 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 34% defense rate.
- Algeo has a 57% takedown defense rate.
- Carlyle averages 2.74 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 50% accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.