Bengals vs Browns Game Info
Cincinnati Bengals (1-11, 0-6 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (6-6, 3-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium – Cleveland, OH
Bengals vs Browns Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+300) | CLE: (-360)
Spread: CIN: +8.5 (-110) | CLE: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: 78% | CLE: 22%
Odds to Win AFC Championship: CIN: (N/A) | CLE: (+25000)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CIN: (N/A) | CLE: (+40000)
Bengals vs Browns Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games when playing on the road against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the under in each of Cincinnati's last five games on the road.
- The total has hit the under in five of Cleveland's last six games when playing at home against Cincinnati.
- Cleveland is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games at home.
Bengals vs Browns Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 14.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 24.8 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is averaging 20.5 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 22.7 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati defeated the New York Jets, 22-6, at home in Week 13.
- Cleveland lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers, 20-13, on the road in Week 13.
Bengals vs Browns Prop Bet
All Bengals-Browns odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Bengals) Total Points: Under 15.5 (-110) – The Bengals put up 22 points in their first win of the season in Week 13, but bettors shouldn't expect more of the same in Week 14. The Bengals are averaging just 12.8 points per game (PPG) on the road this year and failed to score more than 16 points in their four contests leading up to last week's win. The Browns' defense ranks in the middle of the pack this season, but they've done an excellent job of keeping their opponents off of the scoreboard recently, holding two of their last three opponents to 16 points or less.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.