Bears vs Giants Game Info
Chicago Bears (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. New York Giants (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 16, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Bears vs Giants Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+130) | NYG: (-155)
Spread: CHI: +2.5 (+105) | NYG: -2.5 (-125)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (+105) | Under: (-125)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHI: 49% | NYG: 51%
Bears vs Giants Betting Trends
- Chicago is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games on the road.
- Chicago is 1-4 straight up in its last five games when playing on the road against the Giants.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Giants' last six games against an NFC opponent.
- The Giants are 1-8-1 ATS in their last 10 games when playing as the favorite.
Bears vs Giants Stats
- Chicago lost to the Carolina Panthers, 23-13, in its first preseason game.
- The Giants defeated the Jets, 31-22, in their first preseason game.
- Chicago averaged 26.3 PPG last season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Chicago surrendered 17.7 PPG last season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- The Giants averaged 23.1 points per game last season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- The Giants surrendered 25.8 PPG last season (No. 23 in the NFL).
Bears vs Giants Prop Bet
All Bears-Giants lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Chicago Bears by 1-13 Points (+180) – The New York Giants are 2-3 in their last five preseason games as hosts (dating back to 2017) with all three losses coming by 10 points or less. The Bears, on the other hand, are 3-1 in their last four preseason road games (dating back to 2017), with each of those wins coming by 12 points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.