Baylor vs WVU Week 5 Game Info
College Football Week 5
Baylor Bears (1-0, 1-0 Big 12) vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (1-1, 0-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium – Stillwater, OK
Baylor vs WVU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-140) | WVU: (+114)
Spread: BAY: -2.5 (-111) | WVU: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: (78%) | WVU: (22%)
Odds to Win Big XII: BAY: (+20000) | WVU: (+25000)
Baylor vs WVU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Baylor: (53.5%) | West Virginia: (46.5%)
Baylor vs WVU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated West Virginia, 17-14, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 31, 2019.
- West Virginia is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Baylor
- West Virginia is 5-3 in its eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- Baylor defeated Kansas, 47-14, at home in its most recent game in Week 4.
- West Virginia lost to then-No. 15 Oklahoma State, 27-13, on the road in its most recent matchup in Week 4.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!