Athletics vs Mariners Betting Odds, Spread, Lines and Prop Bets for Monday, May 13
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Athletics vs Mariners Game Info
Oakland Athletics (19-23, 5-13 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (20-23, 7-11 Home)
Date: Monday, May 13, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Athletics vs Mariners Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+102) | SEA: (-116)
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (-190) | SEA: -1.5 (+160)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 11% | SEA: 89%
Starting Pitcher: OAK: Mike Fiers (3-3, 5.48 ERA) | SEA: Yusei Kikuchi (2-1, 3.54 ERA)
Athletics vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in five of Oakland's last six games.
- Oakland is 5-10 straight up in its last 15 games.
- Seattle is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- Seattle is 2-12 straight up in its last 14 games.
Athletics vs Mariners Prop Bet
All Athletics-Mariners betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Yusei Kikuchi Total Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-122) – Kikuchi has been effective thus far, but he hasn't been a reliable source of strikeouts. The Seattle Mariners' starter has only struck out more than five batters in one of his nine starts this season. Additionally, the Oakland Athletics only average 7.57 strikeouts per game this season, which is the fourth-best average in the MLB.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.