Astros vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for ALDS Game 3 on FanDuel
Astros vs White Sox ALDS Game 3 Info
2021 MLB Playoffs – American League Divisional Series Game 3 (HOU leads 2-0)
Houston Astros (95-67, 44-37 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (93-69, 53-28 Home)
Date: Sunday, October 10, 2021
Time: 8:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Astros vs White Sox Odds & Spread
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+108) | CWS: (-126)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-176) | CWS: -1.5 (+146)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): HOU: (N/A) | CWS: (N/A)
World Series Odds: HOU: (+250) | CWS: (+2500)
Astros vs White Sox Probable Pitchers
Astros: Luis Garcia (11-8, 3.30 ERA)
White Sox: TBD
Astros vs White Sox Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Chicago White Sox (54.1%)
Astros vs White Sox Betting Trends
- Houston defeated the White Sox, 9-4, in Game 2 of their series on Friday, Oct. 8.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last six games this season.
- The total has hit the under in six of the White Sox's last nine games as the favorite.
- Houston is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The White Sox are 3-2 ATS in their last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.