Astros vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 17
By Duel Staff
The Sunday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Houston Astros and the Oakland Athletics.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Astros vs Athletics Game Info
- Houston Astros (59-31) vs. Oakland Athletics (31-61)
- Date: Sunday, July 17, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-295) | OAK: (+240)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-138) | OAK: +1.5 (+115)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Astros vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will start Jake Odorizzi (4-2) against the Athletics and Adam Oller.
Astros vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (71.5%)
Astros vs Athletics Moneyline
- The Astros vs Athletics moneyline has Houston as a -295 favorite, while Oakland is a +240 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Athletics Spread
- The Astros are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Athletics. The Astros are -134 to cover, and the Athletics are +112.
Astros vs Athletics Over/Under
- The over/under for Astros-Athletics on July 17 is 8. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 71 games this season and have come away with the win 49 times (69%) in those contests.
- Houston has a win-loss record of 2-2 when favored by -290 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 32 of 87 chances this season.
- The Athletics have won 25 of the 72 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (34.7%).
- Oakland has played in three games as a moneyline underdog with odds of +235 or longer without a win.
- In the 84 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Oakland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-46-5).