Astros vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 3
The MLB's Sunday slate includes the Houston Astros taking on the Los Angeles Angels.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Astros vs Angels Game Info
- Houston Astros (50-27) vs. Los Angeles Angels (37-43)
- Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-225) | LAA: (+188)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-104) | LAA: +1.5 (-115)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Astros vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will start Framber Valdez (8-3) against the Angels and Jose Suarez (1-2).
Astros vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (66.2%)
Astros vs Angels Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Astros vs. Angels reveal Houston as the favorite (-225) and Los Angeles as the underdog (+188) on the road.
Astros vs Angels Spread
- The Angels are at the Astros, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Angels are -104 to cover the spread, and the Astros are -115.
Astros vs Angels Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Astros-Angels on July 3, with the over at -106 and the under at -114.
Astros vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 59 games this season and have come away with the win 40 times (67.8%) in those contests.
- This season, Houston has been victorious six times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -225 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have hit the over in 26 of their 74 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Angels have gone 7-20 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 25.9% of those games).
- Los Angeles has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of +188 or longer.
- In the 76 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-36-6).