Arkansas State vs Georgia Southern Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting for College Football Week 5
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Arkansas State Red Wolves and Georgia Southern Eagles.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Arkansas State vs Georgia Southern Point Spread
The Eagles are 1.5-point home favorites against the Red Wolves. Georgia Southern is -112 to cover the spread, while Arkansas State is -108 to cover as the 1.5-point underdog.
Arkansas State vs Georgia Southern Over/Under
The over/under for the Arkansas State vs Georgia Southern Week 5 college football matchup is set at 65.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Arkansas State vs Georgia Southern Moneyline
The Red Wolves vs Eagles moneyline has Georgia Southern as a -124 favorite, while Arkansas State is the +102 underdog on the road.
Arkansas State vs Georgia Southern Betting Trends
- Arkansas State is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Georgia Southern.
- Arkansas State defeated Georgia Southern, 38-33, in their last meeting on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Arkansas State is 0-6 straight up in its last six road games.
- Georgia Southern is 11-2 straight up in its last 13 home games.
- Arkansas State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Georgia Southern's last nine games as the favorite.
Arkansas State vs Georgia Southern Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARST: (+102) | GASO: (-124)
Spread: ARST: +1.5 (-108) | GASO: -1.5 (-112)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARST: (N/A) | GASO: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.