Arkansas Pine-Bluff vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (1-8, 0-8 Away) vs. No. 4 Baylor Bears (7-0, 4-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center — Waco, TX
Coverage: BIG12, ESPN+
Arkansas Pine-Bluff vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UAPB: (+4000) | BAY: (-100000)
Spread: UAPB: +39.5 (-114) | BAY: -39.5 (-106)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UAPB: (N/A) | BAY: (+1500)
Arkansas Pine-Bluff vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Baylor Bears win (99.6%)
Arkansas Pine-Bluff vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor is 4-0 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Arkansas Pine-Bluff.
- Baylor defeated Arkansas Pine-Bluff, 99-42, in their last meeting on Dec. 21, 2020.
- Arkansas Pine-Bluff is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Baylor is 9-2-1 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arkansas Pine-Bluff's last five games against Big 12 opponents.
- The total has hit the under in four of Baylor's last five games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.