Arizona State vs Oregon State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
Arizona State vs Oregon State Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Arizona State Sun Devils (7-3, 5-2 Pac 12) vs. Oregon State Beavers (6-4, 4-3 Pac 12)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 19:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Reser Stadium – Corvallis, OR
Arizona State vs Oregon State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ASU: (-162) | OSU: (+132)
Spread: ASU: -3.5 (+104) | OSU: +3.5 (-128)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Arizona State vs Oregon State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arizona State wins (62.9%)
Arizona State vs Oregon State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Arizona State is 30-14 in 45 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- Arizona State defeated Oregon State, 46-33, during their previous meeting on Dec. 20, 2020.
- Arizona State is 1-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last four road games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Arizona State's last five games.
- Oregon State is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Oregon State's last five games at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.