Argentina vs Chile Location, Start Time & Stream
Copa América 2019: Third Place Match
Argentina (2-1-2) vs. Chile (3-0-2)
Date: Saturday, July 6, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Arena Corinthians – São Paulo, Brazil
Argentina vs Chile Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARG: (-120) | CHI: (+320) DRAW: (+250)
Spread: ARG: -1 (+240) | CHI: +1 (-110)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Team to Score the First Goal: ARG: (-175) | CHI: (+150) NO GOALS: (+1100)
Argentina vs Chile Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Argentina defeated Chile, 1-0, in their most recent meeting, which was a FIFA World Cup qualifying match played on March 23, 2017.
- Argentina is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Chile.
- Chile is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Argentina is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Brazil defeated Argentina, 2-0, in the 2019 Copa America semifinals.
- Peru defeated Chile, 3-0, in the 2019 Copa America quarterfinals.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.